Monday, August 20, 2007

CELEBRATING JACK'S BIRTHDAY

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Last night was fun. I wish it weren't a school night and didn't have to end when it did. Good luck to Jack this Thursday.

aryn said...

WHAT!!!! I LOVE IT-WAY TO GO MOM!!!! SOPHIE IS SITTING ON MY LAP AND GOT REALLY EXCITIED WHEN SHE SAW NANA & GRANDPA!!

WHAT'S THIS THURSDAY?

shell said...

so wonderful. i love this family.

Adam said...

Great Pics! I can't believe my mom has a blog before us.

Melissa said...

Ummmm, this blog has not been updated for a long time. Mom, take a lot of pics of your trip to Idaho with Bridgette, to visit Chad, and your time with the Sampsons ...and I'll help you put them on your blog

The Fillmore Family said...

Melody chech out your cute grandkids on my slide show of Pine on The Fillmore Family blogspot. Joanne