Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

This summer We decided to landscape the mountaian behind the cabin....Chad was there to help at the start
Jack came up to vist on weekends and sat around on a rock thinking about all the work that was being done. JK!


Nearly all of the grandkids came up for visits and helped with the project.













When we were done, it turned out quite well....if I do say so myself....and we (Elaine and I ) had a great time doing it.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah! You did a great new post mom. I can't wait to see your update after your trip to drop off your last little chick.

Natalie Hall said...

(Quite Well), it is (amazing!) You are a work horse, the two of you. It is beautiful. You should be so darn proud of yourselves. I am so excited to go to Pine in the Fall. Love your post, keep it up.

aryn said...

Wow- that almost doesn't look real, it's so beautiful! Way to be a work horse Mom or maybe "Super Women" is a better way to put it.

shell said...

time to update. i know you have pics from idaho.

aryn said...

What about all your other adventures to Utah and Idaho. You know there is life outside of Pine.

Laurie Elizabeth Milliron said...

Wow! Great job Melody-you are a mountain woman, it is beautiful. Laurie

Check out my art blog when you get a chance lauriescreations.blogspot.com

I am going to have a web store soon.

shell said...

We had so much fun. Did I email you the pics yet? I ope you are feeling better. see you tonight.