
We took in some historical sights...

Saw some amazing underground caves...this is a throne!

Explored interesting ruins

Floated down this one for over an hour
all by ourselves some of it was out in the open
and someplaces opened up into cathedral type rooms
It was beautiful and fascinating !

We saw some amazing sea life on our dives!

Hooked up with some pretty colorful Natives

And "Checked Out" a whole lot of interesting
Eating Establishments to no ill effects!
9 comments:
YAY! you did it! mom your really starting to get a hang of this bloggin thing! I love all the pictures that looks like it was sooo much fun!! i love you lots and miss you like crazy! keep bloggin!
Fun fun! And kudo's for adding to your blog. Bridgette I want to peek at your site please add me sidneymadsen@gmail.com
WOW! Look at you go!! Way to step it up, I loved seeing a little bit of your fun vacation- I hope Nate and I are as fun when we get that old:)
......That Old?!>+">?!??! Excuse me...
Ha Ha HA
Wow! HOw amazing. Couldn't imagine floating down the river thingy. That is a trip that we will HAVE to do one day. We can't wait to see you mom! The girls are on a countdown till Nana comes.
I am so glad you updated. I haven't checked in so long b/c I KNEW what you did on your summer vacation!! Hope to see more posts - Especially as babies arrive.
O.K. your posting is starting to suffer, awaiting some more!
Post a Comment