
Easter was as fun as ever with Jack at the grill
there was plenty to eat

And of course Tom added an element of thrill
for the risk takers (adults)

But of course the day was especially fun for the kids.
First, they all line up at the door and pretend to listen
to Grandpa Jack's instructions

Little ones are let out first to glean the easier eggs

When things get a little slow and the eggs get to hard to find
Grandpa Jack starts giving clues....and gains an audience.

Some are "just not that into " the hunt.

Garron even got a little birthday celebrating in.
6 comments:
Thanks again for the great evening. It was so nice to just show up and have a great hunt and a delicious meal prepared for us all. We appreciated all the effort to show us a good time!
This is Melissa's, over the fence, laugh while we sing at church, friend Melanie (Knight). I have to tell you that even after 20 years you are still beautiful. It is fun to check in on you and see how you are. I am happy you married Jack. I remember him always being funny. My family says Hi.
Is that Tatum with her pants off? One of these days we're going to have to make it to one of the famous Easter Egg Hunts!!!
I am so impressed with 2 updates from the same weekend!! way to go. you are really setting the bar pretty high for yourself.
Hi Melanie, I remember you well and tell your cute parents Hi from the both of us. And you're right, Jack is still a whole lot of fun.
Post a Comment