What you may not know is that Garrett, Roman, Bridgette, Haley, and Rissa, coreographed these amazing steps....He took one from each and fit them in....hilarious! We had so much fun.
That is hilarious! Chad you have got some serious footwork skills! Thanks for the laughs, Jack I liked hearing you laugh in the background too. Oh so fun, wish we were invited! ha!
That is HILARIOUS!! I was laughing out loud! And loved hearing my dad cracking up out of control in the backgroud the entire time. What a grand time. Thank you for sharing.
has Jack ever thought of selling laugh tracks....I see a future there. I'm sure Chad is very appreciative of the attention. Oooo what other goodies will she pull out of her hat!
10 comments:
What you may not know is that Garrett, Roman, Bridgette, Haley, and
Rissa, coreographed these amazing steps....He took one from each and fit them in....hilarious! We had so much fun.
That is hilarious! Chad you have got some serious footwork skills! Thanks for the laughs, Jack I liked hearing you laugh in the background too. Oh so fun, wish we were invited! ha!
We enjoyed it all right! Chad and Bridgette are definitely from a different breed- where did they come from- animal & spotlight lovers!! I love it!!!!
Watch out everyone, Mom knows how to download video clips now.
Yeah, now if I could just learn to delete
That is HILARIOUS!! I was laughing out loud! And loved hearing my dad cracking up out of control in the backgroud the entire time. What a grand time. Thank you for sharing.
has Jack ever thought of selling laugh tracks....I see a future there. I'm sure Chad is very appreciative of the attention. Oooo what other goodies will she pull out of her hat!
I cant stop laughing!!! I want to go on a Madsen/Stapley trip so bad. Musical theatre really payed off for Chad.
I love this picture! Chad has some amazing dance skills. I don't know if I would have the guts to do it. Hilarious. Great job Chad!
Post a Comment