Don't miss the video below this post...it's black so you can hardly see it till you click play....enjoy....Chad you're next!
aw thanks mom!! i love ya tons!!... take that video off tho... NOW!
I was going to use the roller skate one myself. Loved seeing those old, cute pictures of her...or wait was that Summer:) Can you believe your baby is 19!Cute posts!
I can't believe 19 years has passed. Loved the pics you used. I missed out on the roller skating, crazy outfit stage.
So fun to celebrate some of those with her Hope you had a great one this year too! Happy late B-day
I love the baby picture. Bridgette is adorable! She's grown up to be such a beautiful young woman.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't miss the video below this post...it's black so you can hardly see it till you click play....enjoy....Chad you're next!
aw thanks mom!! i love ya tons!!... take that video off tho... NOW!
I was going to use the roller skate one myself. Loved seeing those old, cute pictures of her...or wait was that Summer:) Can you believe your baby is 19!
Cute posts!
I can't believe 19 years has passed. Loved the pics you used. I missed out on the roller skating, crazy outfit stage.
So fun to celebrate some of those with her Hope you had a great one this year too! Happy late B-day
I love the baby picture. Bridgette is adorable! She's grown up to be such a beautiful young woman.
Post a Comment