Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Trip To Philly

Last week I flew out to Philadelphia to stay with
the girls while Carlee and Adam went to check out
Clovis. We had a great time reading stories, playing
games, and learning to fix eachother's hair. First Brielle
would do Adlee's.....

Then Adlee would do Brielle's and then they both
would part my hair down the middle and do it. (no pics
for obvious reasons). They both learned how to make a
ponytail all by themselves and very very proud of that!

On Saturday we went swimming at the YMCA

Poor little Noah was sick the whole time but you'd
never know it from his attitude he was ever smiling!

I had a really good time....I'll be missing you girls!





4 comments:

aryn said...

So Fun!!! I'm so glad you posted!! I'm afraid if that was my girls they would know what they were missing and never want me to come home. I bet they will remember this for their whole life. Such beautiful kids!!

carlee said...

Thanks Mom! We are so grateful you could come help us out. The girls miss you incredibly! They want you back now! Thank you for playing them and yes I'm thankful you taught them how to do a ponytail. Adlee has that thing down and I am not allowed to do her hair anymore. We love you.

Melissa said...

LOVED to see this post and the girls fixing hair, how cute is that!

chad bunker said...

about time you update your blog mom. and no i have not touched mine in months but thats beside the point.