Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy 30? Birthday Carlee!!



No one could be a better mother

Helpful daughter,

or loving sister or friend.....

a more supportive

or devoted wife!

and a really fun person too!
( did I mention an enthusiatic competitor!)


We love you Carlee! Hope you have a great day!
(Raise the roof !)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shell said...

I am sure Carlee raised the roof!! I love the old pics of Carlee. oh meghan, nothing is wrong with cutoffs, I still wear then to this day! Back OFF!!!!!

chad bunker said...

happy birthday carlee your amazing smart cool wild and fun to be around. love ya your favorite brother in law

carlee said...

Thanks everyone for the bday love! I love you all too, and yes I know those are some pretty nasty clothes, hair, etc. I had. Meghan you just wait to see what we can pull up of you back in the day! And Aryn watch it... I don't do the butt slappin' thing anymore... you CRACK me up! love you all and thanks again for making me feel loved as I turn 30!!

Bridgette said...

carlee is NOT 30... what the heck... car.. you look 25! Happy Birthday Love!