Happy Birthday Clint and Tom

You were the sweetest boy....it's ok for mom's to say that.
If you called me mom Tom, I could say you're sweet too...
(that was for Carlee)

You were such a kind brother that your little
sister once asked me if Jesus was like you
when he was a little boy.
And turned out just fine...!
(You turned out great too Tom)
and the lives you've made ...
.....that we all got togetherto wish you both a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to you both!
( I bet you're glad I don't have any fun pictures of
you when you were a little boy Tom)
you when you were a little boy Tom)




10 comments:
OHHH that first picture is so cute. I loved seeing all the old pictures. We're so lucky to have Mr. October in our family!
"Turn on your blinkie Clint"- just a memory that popped in my mind.
That was nice of akinogal to leave the first comment at 3 a.m. this morning.
Loved the pictures of little and big Clint. He's the best.
I bet Clint is so happy you posted a pic of him running w/o a shirt on. I would if it were me.
I love blogs Melody! I am having so much fun with all the old pictures for the birthday post.
Clint, if we could all be as motivated as you are. Can you please do training classes for cousins. I know the Shirtless picture is also killing you, but heck! be proud of it, I am sure Megs is.... Cutest picture of you sporting the YMCA gear, and the socks are the best.
Yada Yada Ok lets get real here for a minute...When clint was born his sweet Grandma Ray thought he had downs syndrome. We are pretty sure he isn't but he is awfully sweet. He's tall though so we're just not quite sure. We love the boy either way. Such a great communicator,Dad, husband, friend etc. etc.
I remember Mom thought he might be blind. I never heard of the other concern....maybe just didn't want to worry me in case it turned out he wasn't....She had never seen a baby born with such light blue eyes before. At least that's how I remember it.
that could very well be the cheesiest blog post to date wow mom hopefully you forget my birthday this year.
I'm crushed Chad. But not so much that I won't recover in plenty of time to give your birthday the cheese it deserves!
I'm going to start digging up good pictures right now for the occation!
Post a Comment