Tuesday, April 29, 2008

mothers day

Happy Mother's Day to the Special Moms
in my life!

To my own mom, who taught me about unconditional Love!
She also taught me to love life, nature, literature, music...
and family.....
But above all...The Lord.
And to my beautiful daughters
For the love and devotion...They each show their families....
In their own unique ....
and wonderful ways...
Thank you all for...
Blessing my life...
With all your...
Beautiful, talented,
Adorable...
Loving, children!
You all add so much joy to my life and I love you all
so very much and am so proud of every one of you!
Thank you for making being a Mom and a Nana so
wonderful and so much fun!

8 comments:

The Elmores said...

Melody-Happy Mothers day! I hope that you have a wonderful one. I know I've only met you a few times but, you are a great lady and so breautiful too! Love, Emerald

seven smiles said...

what a beautiful tribute :)
happy mother's day-

(jenny f.)

Melissa said...

Thanks mom! We'll miss you not being here for Mother's Day, but what a treat for Aryn to have your company.
I got you a couple of fun "Grandma toys" this year. They'll be at your house when you get home.

melody said...

I CAN'T WAIT....YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT IDEAS! SAD TO SAY, (SORTA)...SMOKEY IS NO LONGER WITH US. HE WENT FOR A SWIM AND DECIDED TO STAY A LITTLE LONGER THAN ANTICIPATED.

Natalie Hall said...

Finally Mothers day is a celebration! Took me a lot of tears oops meant years,to get to this point. Now I can just be like you and rejoice in the examples my own daughters are for me. Funny I wrote a similar post for Mothers day. did you know you can schedule blogs to be posted for the future. This way I can sit down and whip out 3 or 4 at a time when a couple of birthdays will be coming up. You just pre date them.

Natalie Hall said...

oops Natalie must have been signed in on my computer, the above post is from Sidney

shell said...

that was real sweet. I feel so honored to be included with such wonders as Melissa, Michele, Aryn, Meghan and Carlee and you!!. Thanks. Happy Mothers Day to you too!!! I love you.

aryn said...

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTIONED DELAYED POSTS. I WROTE THIS ONE SEVERAL WEEKS AGO.