The Graduate!
Adam just graduated from Dental School
At Temple University in Philadelphia and Some of us
(Clint and Meghan, Bridgette and Chad and Jack and I)
flew out to celebrate with him.
At Temple University in Philadelphia and Some of us
(Clint and Meghan, Bridgette and Chad and Jack and I)
flew out to celebrate with him.
It was an impressive ceremony in an elegant Theater,
but the best part was that they allowed the student's
children to go up on stage with the graduate to receive
their diplomas! It would have been even better if they
would have allowed the husbands and wives the same
privilege......they certainly deserve some recognition!
2 comments:
nice pics mom. will you please tell jack thanks again for that trip. it was so much fun. we are in good hands with the all-stape !
I cant wait till thats Willie next year. Adam must feel great. Way to go Doc! What an awesome shot, the second photo..looks like it was done professional. It must be all the good looking people. Looks like it was a fun trip.
Post a Comment