Tuesday, May 13, 2008


        Time to Leave!

Looks like Aryn and the girls have things under control...
The girls have been such angels....I decided they 
earned a trip to.....BUILD A BEAR!

First they choose their favorite bears (or identical cats).
Then they fill it with love, strength, energy...whatever they want to...
Choose a name...
and then shop for outfits.  (Identical of course)
Then they put them in their own houses to take home.
It's been so fun to be  here with Aryn and Nate and the girls 
and get to be here for the very begining of Luke's life.
I'm going to miss them all when I leave tomorrow!

9 comments:

shell said...

so fun. you sure are a great nana aren't you!!! we can't wait for you to come home. last night dad did say he missed you.

Melissa said...

We are sad to hear Aryn will be losing you and happy to hear that you'll be home.
Don't you just love Build-a-bear. It is such a cute concept and what a perfect farewell outing with the girls. They should name their new stuffed pets the "Nana-Cats"

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Elmores said...

I LOVE build-a-bear! It is such a great place. I have 4 and I want to make another one. Ava and Sophie looked liked they had so much fun. Emerald

aryn said...

Oh man- you've been gone for 3 hours and we already miss you!!!

You were such a HUGE help and joy to have around. Thank You So Much!
When can you come back?

Sidney said...

Oh aren't you just so glad you are able to be there for your kids. It would have been such a different world for me if I'd had Mom during those child bearing years.

the waites said...

There is nothing better then having your mom there after having a baby. Moms just know exactly what to do to help. Luke is so adorable, he just looks like a Luke. Most babies dont look like their name until they get older, but I totally think Luke is a perfect fit.

Summer said...

What did they name them??? That is going to be interesting! When can we got up to Pine?

Summer said...

When I said "them" I meant the build-a-bears.