Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OUR NEW ROAD
As you know, I've been up at the cabin this past week with Lauryn and Adlee.
We had a big project scheduled for Sat...but, our crew messed us up a bit and
it had to be put back to Monday and Tuesday. We were supposed to be all finished
by Saturday night!

But we did get the road put in and it looks great
and will be much easier and safer to drive and walk on.
Jack got to be there for the first pour and then hurried home to Shelly,
and turned it over to me.

This is Jack, having a little conversation with the crew boss
on showing up when they say they will.

Adlee and Lauryn had a great time, hiking,


Playing in the new enchanted cottage Paul Fillmore just finished
Swinging, watching movies, telling stories etc.
They got along great! (most of the time)

I had a little project myself...What do you think ?
Will my mountain stay put now...?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

absolutely beautiful Mom, I had no idea that is the road you were talking about. What a great improvement!

aryn said...

Wow- thats quite the project- you little work horse, I can tell the diet is back on. Adlee's hair is getting so long and beautiful and that cabin is adorable. That's nice of them to let our grandkids play in it.

shell said...

the wall looks so good and the road too. and aryn - you have grandkids?