I'd forgotten how much Melissa looked like your baby pictures. Meg is so photogenic! And Cory is such a great addition to the family!
I was behind on the blog posts. Great ones! Loved all the pics. See you soon. love ya
Darling!!! Megs is a doll just like her Gorgeous mother! So fun to watch, those are my favorite. And Cory seems like the greatest, I just wish they were close so we could get to know him better...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'd forgotten how much Melissa looked like your baby pictures. Meg is so photogenic! And Cory is such a great addition to the family!
I was behind on the blog posts. Great ones! Loved all the pics. See you soon. love ya
Darling!!! Megs is a doll just like her Gorgeous mother! So fun to watch, those are my favorite. And Cory seems like the greatest, I just wish they were close so we could get to know him better...
Post a Comment