Wednesday, March 18, 2009




California here we come.....


We went to San Diego last weekend.

On the trip over we stopped at this enormous tire dump.
There were acres and acres of tires of all kinds.
They had placed fire extinquishers b
y each pile and
I had never operated one so I thought...
now's as good a time as any to try one out.....unfortunately we were really
close to the car with all the windows and doors open and it got covered in
the white sand-like dust that comes out.


We girls all bought cheap wigs at the flea market and came out
to the car wearing them....

but the men soon confiscated them and
had more fun wearing them than was comfortable....ha ha


This is 'Slow Mo" and Joanie trying to get in the act.
'Slow Mo' skates down the boardwalk r e a l l y s l o w
He looks like he's in slow motion. He has great blance and
obviously great core strength and is really fun to watch. A
very engaging character.


Jack, trying his skills at the hammer...he beat everyone else...of course
Everyone, that is, but the skinny little guy to his left.


Jack, trying to decide if he likes me as a brunette better....I think I do.

5 comments:

aryn said...

Fun Times!! I do like you as a brunette!

carlee said...

I always thought Jack was a blond man. but I think you look great with both. Your daughter in laws are wearing on you. soon you will be black, huh?

Kippy said...

This post cracked me up! Looks like a fun time. And I was surprised to hear you had never used a fire extinguisher- for some reason that seems like it would be on your list of things you have done being your "outdoorsy" self.

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun getaway. I am assuming your home now...so are we.
I liked the brown hair. The big question is....did the Jake?

Sidney said...

na, blondes have more fun....retouching their roots every two weeks