Fun Gathering of Cousins and Friends
David Archibald and his wife Whitney
and their two little boys Jonas and Myles up for a visit.
David is doing an internship at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale
his specialty is head throat and neck, and he will be here
for about 3 months I hope you all can get a chance to see them.
run all over the forest barefooted.
They never ceased to find fun things to do.
Meg and Ike, Kate, Bret and Ike all came up for a few days
while Meghan was up at girls camp. Clint also came up on
Saturday and The Millers and Jordan
and their nephew Brigg also joined us.
It was a full house, but we had a great time!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for taking my kids up there last week. That waterfall is amazing. It was not complete, last time I was up. I need to come for a stay soon.
Wow- those shots are beautiful. Wish we could partake.
Post a Comment