Monday, November 9, 2009

Idaho Rocks!



Last week I went to visit Nate and Aryn family. Sophie and
Ava celebrated their birthdays with a trip to a play center,
then lunch, then bowling, and finallya movie...
by the way don't take your kids to see "A Christmas Carol"
way too scary.


Construction is going along on schedule for the new "Chadders"
they are expecting to open early 2010
GOOD LUCK!

Their home is gorgeous....wonderful attention to detail everywhere!


I wish my pictures could do it justice. Good job Nate!

Aryn has been telling me how "busy" Luke is these days.
I must say I wasn't prepared for the intensity of this man/boy!
If he weren't so adorable you might mind. He really keeps them
busy!


I asked the girls to dress back up so I could get Halloween Pics.
Aren't they cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Wow, beautiful home and the kids look so cute. You came through on the farm girl and animals..Aryn!

Corey and Bridgette said...

fun! I wish I could have met you up there! we'll have to plan to do that next time!

Sidney said...

wait a minute I thought this was a move down....this house is fabulous. Can't wait to see how your burger joint does.