Sunday, March 23, 2008

Havasu Tri

Havasu Tri!A little out of sequence here...this is after the race
at the Lake Havasu Tiathelon Saturday. Sorry, I don't
know the story behind Clint's friendly gesture...or if he was just tired.
below ....Clint and Chad gearing up for the swim in choppy choppy water. The
wind was really blowing all day.

We stayed at a great place really close to the race and all got a great nights sleep
all except the atheletes that is...they can expound it they like.
Just before the horn for the swim
Meghan coming in from the bike ride looking
like she just went for a quick little ride.
The transition zone....a quick change into the next gear is essential
Clint was first out the water and off again really fast.

Chad looking a little sweaty (salty) after the race.
He dropped his water bottle at the very first
of the bike race and got a little dehydrated.Didn't seem to
hurt him much he placed 3rd in his age group again. Everyone did great
despite the weather. Everyone improved from their last race and Meghan and
Courtney and Roman had great first tri's.
All in all the triathelon was great fun...to watch!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What!? An update so close to the actual event....yeah! Loved the pics and wish I were in the shape these guys are in. I'm sure if I were participating, it would of had a tragic ending: "35 year old woman drowns in Lake Havasu, trying to be a triathelete."

shell said...

That looks like a blast and I hate that Meghan looks like an athlete and a supermodel. She should try wearing something not so cute. Way to go guys!!

aryn said...

Oh how fun!!! Everyone looks FANTASTIC. It gets me motivated to step it up come June.

Loved the shaved head Clint!