

We hope this is the best one yet!
Aryn, you were an adorable toddler,
the funnest little girl (dancer) ha ha!
The sweetest most loving big sister,
and little sister....sorry couldn't resist.
And you've become a wonderful mother to two of
the cutest little girls in all the world.
(not to mention a soon to be son )
We're all lucky to have you in our lives!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(not to mention a soon to be son )
We're all lucky to have you in our lives!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


8 comments:
Loved it all, awkward years and all. That beach picture is my all-time favorite.
She was the cutest little girl ever!!! And I hate her for never having to go through akward years. So unfair that I had to endure those wretched times alone.
YEAH that beach picture wasn't a bit awkward. I think she would differ with you just a bit. ha ha
Ditto on the bikini pose. Add great niece to the list!
Happy Birthday Aryn.Life was so exciting just listening to Natalie and you on the phone...Shut up.
Wow that's quite the plethora of pictures of myself. It was fun to look back on some of my birthday parties but I don't know what Melissa is talking about with the "awkward years".
I've grown to love the infamous beach picture, I remember it like it was yesterday. That was in the stage of vowing to never want a big chest....funny, I'm in that stage again.
Thanks Mom (I loved it!)
those are some good pics. I guess I am grateful my other mom doesn't blog around my bday!! joke.
Oh wait Shell, I just learned how NO One is safe from now on!
Post a Comment