Sunday, August 30, 2009


THE RIDE!
Last Thursday, Jack, Sidney,Bryon and I flew to Denever
to meet up with Marjean and Roger for a Harley Ride.
It started out to be a chance for the boys to ride their Harleys
and the "sistie uglies" to get together and ride along in a chase car.
It turned out to be a much larger group....Jack's cousing
and his wife and six other couples joined us for the ride.
Turns out it's pretty fun to ride Harley's and 'bonding' to boot!
(your life is in your driver's hands)
We had great digs, and excellent company!
The ride up through Aspen was breathtaking....we're planning out
next trip.....

2 comments:

the waites said...

how fun! I love that you posted before my mom, shes usually the Blogger. It was so fun seeing you last week. You guys are a wild bunch. I hope next time you will be riding on the back of them in full leather attire

aryn said...

fun times! cute shirt mom.