Happy 9th Anniversary!
Adam and Carlee
Even though they have only been married 9 years ....
Adam and Carlee's story really started a long long time ago
Almost from the very first Carlee knew
Adam was her man....Yep, that's Carlee top right,
just about the age they first met.
Adam and Carlee's story really started a long long time ago
Almost from the very first Carlee knewAdam was her man....Yep, that's Carlee top right,
just about the age they first met.

They were an on again off again twosome all through High School.
This might have been an "off again" night. ha ha!
They wrote all through Adam's mission, and by the timeAdam returned, Carlee had decided he was the man for her.
(Who will ever forget the drama of the Airport scene?)
We can't imagine it any other way!

6 comments:
I know, it's Apri 15th, I thought I had figured out how to delay the post...but it didn't work so...happy anniversary a day early!
Is that Meghan in the group H.S. photo? Wow, how fun to have such a history.
Mom, I couldn't be more thrilled with all your posting lately. I especially love all the old photos.
Happy 9th on Tax Day. I can't believe you celebrate every year with the IRS.
I must have missed the airport drama story. I am sure Clint will love to retell it.
You know thats not Carlee in the church nursery picture right? That's Chelsea- with Brian & Eric Barber and little Michelle Williams. Nice try though! Keep up the fun posts- I'll forgive you on this one little mistake.
Ha Ha! you are absolutely right on that one... sorry Carlee.
Yep! us and the IRS share the happiest day of our lives together. Thanks MOM for the sweet post.Aryn, thanks for pointing out that that was Chels and not me. I was laughing but didn't want to say anything. I think the airport pic of Adam is hilarious. He is pale and about to pass out that this psycho chick won't let go of him. He looks scared to death! ha ha AND then our high school pic is the scariest thing I have ever seen. What the heck am I doing with my mouth... and what the heck are all those other chicks touching my man for. HA HA stupid me!
Post a Comment